Introduce Yourself

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just joined

Post  CraftyItalian on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:27 am

I'm CraftyItalian, and just joined this group today. I have been playing for a couple of months, but at a stand still as what to do next. Any information is welcome. Razz 

CraftyItalian

Back to top Go down

Hey Mates!

Post  Jenin on Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:38 pm

This is Jen...I am in between hackers and saying hi! LOL since war with NC I have barely been able to get on...lol take care all

Jenin

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post  Riddora on Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:29 am

Big thank you to Mohit for explaining how to get access to this site Razz 
greetings to all. We (my husband and I) have been playing for a few years and came here following our friends who are all in Bane as well. We have know each other for a long time, but have never met face to face! Although my hubby cannot play anymore (the site is blocked at his work lol) I still play regularly, made new friends as well and still enjoy the game.

Riddora

Back to top Go down

Post  mohit9006 on Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:08 pm

Riddora wrote:Big thank you to Mohit for explaining how to get access to this site Razz 
That is sweet of you Dora cheers
mohit9006

Back to top Go down

Hi Hi

Post  LadyRox on Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:17 am

Just joined today! Thank you so much for the invite. Glad to be here. I have been playing for a couple of months now. Would like to learn much! I also play The Settlers Online and Lord of Ultima. hmmm ... sounds like I do not have a real life lol. Please call me Rox Smile

LadyRox

Back to top Go down

New student

Post  Zoopher on Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:17 am

Hi, I'm Zoopher. I just recently entered this alliance and I just came here to introduce myself.

So, I've said my name, Zoopher, I'm from Portugal but currently residing in the UK. I like to play games and sports, especialy rugby, also enjoy reading and watching TV. Before I came to Illy I played games like Tribal Wars and Grepolis but they never got be hooked for long, unlike Illy that got me hooked just my reading its features in the home page.

So, this is me, and I hope that I'm going to have a good time here and be a good, productive member of this great alliance.

Zoopher

Back to top Go down

RE: Introduce Yourself

Post  Artigh on Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Hello everyone my game-name is Artigh, I am a prolific reader of Science Fiction and Fantasy (among other subjects) which led to take an interest in this game when I saw it in the Windows8 App Store. I`ve only been playing for a few days but I`m thoroughly enjoying it. All the players seem friendly and I am looking forward to meeting you here. As for myself I live in a very small town in the north of England. As well as doing a lot of reading I enjoy watching TV and films - as there is no cinema this usually means either watching either DVDs, Blu ray, and recently online. My story shall undoubtably further unfold as we get to know each other a little better - something I eagerly await.

Artigh

Back to top Go down

Introduction

Post  Emperica on Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:22 am

Hello, My Name Is Emperica and i new in the alliance, I am basically a pacifist and want to specialize in Magic, Diplomacy And Trade and be a meticulous Archmage, Diplomat And An Enterpeuterur. Looking forward for an nice, friendly and memorable experience with TOR-U.

Emperica

Back to top Go down

Hello everybody...

Post  Bendloud on Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:58 am

... i am new in the University but I've played about 2-3 months a long time ago. I'm realizing now a lot of concepts that were unknown to me before. So, I hope to have fun and learn new things.
Thanks for all.

Bendloud

Back to top Go down

Hello

Post  Slobjok on Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:09 am

I've just started in Illyriad and hat the luck to be accepted in the University! Thank you!
I'm in Hamburg, Germany, and by chance happened to join Illyriad. Until now it seems like a great and deep game with many friendly players.
I think I'll first try to concentrate on economy, but will see what more is to be found.

Slobjok

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself

Post  Mathiesp72 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:33 am

Awesome, I think Janosch/Gnorfum, our illustrious founder is also from Germany. Always glad to have diverse interest here.
Mathiesp72

Back to top Go down

Post  Grom Battlehammer on Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:39 am

Hello all, I am Grom Battlehammer! Just checking out the forums at the moment and learning the ropes of the game.
Grom Battlehammer

Back to top Go down

A letter of introduction

Post  Phyren on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:30 pm

Greetings and warm wishes!

My name is Phyren Milkton. I'm a farmer from Norweld born in Marshalton when it was no more than a horse ranch and cow farm. After the natural death of our former lord, Rob Smith, we came together and held an election. Whether rightly or wrongly people seem to take my quiet demeanour as a sign that I am humble and I ran unopposed after being nominated by the community for the ballot.

The safety of my family and those who come to live in my town is my paramount objective and the burden of leadership grants me the chance to do great good in the world. Trade is also a hobby I pursue with excitement. I spend much time pondering the great mysteries of life and hold people to their honour. I relish in the opportunity to learn from The Old Republic's university and hope to make networks that will benefit all free people and democracy in Elgea.

Equal opportunity for all
Phyren

Back to top Go down

Post  MJ_Yaguarondi on Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:18 am

Hi All,
I just started last week, and have been floundering around on my own until being invited into Tor-U.
I was pulled into the game by Pete the Great; he's dragged several of us into new games. (I'm not sure if that's a commendation or a condemnation.)    cyclops 
I go by MJ, and as my name and avatar indicate, I'm partial to felines of all types.   cat 
I enjoy 'thinking' games, (which this seems to be), and I enjoy chattering and playing cooperatively with others.
I look forward to meeting other players in the alliance.
Cheers,
MJ   bounce
MJ_Yaguarondi

Back to top Go down

Hello

Post  vilenjak on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:12 am

Hi,

I am new here. Slowly learning the game  Smile 

vilenjak

Back to top Go down

Introduction

Post  Tickle on Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:05 am

Greetings Alliance mates!

I am Tickle. Cast from my clan at an early age for not taking war issues too seriously, I was finally able to build my own town known as "Sanctuary".

However, in R/L nothing quite as romantic as the above description. Hah! I am a happy mother of 3 semi-feral children with a husband who works overseas. I am not a newbie to online gaming but new to Illy. I started around the first of the year (2014) I had a tough time at first and considered giving up on more than one occasion. A few times I have had issues with the silliness that occurs in Global Chat but I took care of it. *closes GC*

I had reached a point where it was getting very difficult to proceed in the game without a bit of assistance. Luckily I was found by this Alliance and so far my alliance experience has been very good. I am beginning to realize the incredible depth this game has. That makes me happy. I like to learn.

My goals are to try and get my cities within a reasonable distance from one another. I really do not wish to get into a real war with other players but I want to battle with NPCs for sure. I can get a bit blood thirsty when riled up! Rawwrrr! Maybe even try some trading, gold is shiny!

I look forward to many adventures and making new friends!

Tee-kill ~  cheers 

Tickle

Back to top Go down

Introduction

Post  Paky on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:20 pm

I go by Paky, I'm new to the game, though I have to say, I can already tell I'm going to stick around for awhile.
Message me in Illyriad if you'd like a reply, I don't check up on forums often.
I'm interested in trade, I'm hoping to build up caravans as soon as I can. Let me know if you have tips or resources, at least for now, marketing goods is what I'm interested in.

Paky

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobtron on Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:40 pm

Hello, I'm BobTron and I am relativly new to this game

Bobtron

Back to top Go down

Hello to all players

Post  CahokiaAfton on Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:04 am

I am wyldcrafter on Illyriad. Hello to all players.

CahokiaAfton

Back to top Go down

Colbey Here

Post  Colbey on Fri May 16, 2014 12:13 am

Colbey here. Been playing for a few months now. I have played a lot of Travian, which is similar to this, only faster paced. Looking forward to some instruction on the finer points of the game from those who are more experienced.

Colbey

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself

Post  Teragram on Mon May 19, 2014 3:23 am

Greetings to all who are new here. It good to meet you. I have seen many introduce themselves but they are spread throughout this forum instead of within this post. This post is a collection of those who join. I enjoy going through here and reading what all have said.
Teragram

Back to top Go down

Introduction

Post  Erdo on Wed May 21, 2014 12:55 am

Hello everyone, my game name is Erdo.

I just started playing and I love the game already! I am looking forward to getting to know more of you as I continue to play.

I live in the Southwest United States.

Erdo

Back to top Go down

The Jet. The Chicken.

Post  Jet Chicken on Fri May 23, 2014 12:16 pm

"I do not know nor do I care where I got my chicken powers from"---- Jet Chicken

Hello all, I am Jet Chicken. After suffering my suspicious untimely surgical death on the show "Aqua Something You Know Whatever" I decided to try my hand as a Dwarf on Illyriad.

Aha. You may suspect I am crazy. Or perhaps I suspect you suspect that which would make me paranoid delusional.
Nah, I have just played a few games and run out of names.

Work for the UN in RL, originally from Texas. So now, confirmed crazy. Writing, travelling, and playing crazy games is what I do when I'm not doing what I do to live. Crazier the better so I think Illy is home already.
Jetty C

Jet Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  vhampyre on Sat May 24, 2014 10:58 pm

Hello everyone!

I am new to the game and want to start off by saying thank you to everyone who has helped me thus far! You all are awesome!

I am enjoying this game and look forward to getting to know you all more through out game play!  Very Happy 

vhampyre

Back to top Go down

Post  The Good Doctor on Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:44 am

Salutations to you all. I am The Good Doctor. No need to further state the obvious.

I'm a generous sort of bloke and though I've little to share in terms of in game resources, but I do have time, so if you need someone to talk to you, feel free to IGM me or use the forum. I won't judge you and perhaps I can say something that will help you.

The Good Doctor

PS. I don't think anyone reads these so I'm going to say this: To Hell With TOR! Long Live LOU!

The Good Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top