Introduce Yourself

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post  MJ_Yaguarondi on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:55 pm

What the ?? Good Doctor, I hope you are just trying to yank chain in here!! Not a great start...
MJ >^;^<
MJ_Yaguarondi

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:59 pm

The Good Doctor wrote:
PS. I don't think anyone reads these so I'm going to say this: To Hell With TOR! Long Live LOU!
That's an odd thing to say

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself

Post  Teragram on Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:22 pm

Welcome to The Good Doctor,vhampyre, Jet Chicken, Nhakrissos, and a couple others that posted introduce yourself in a different spot. You would be surprised at who reads forum. TOR-U is a training/learning alliance. I hope you all take advantage of the posts that are here within. There are many contributors.

The Good Doctor's comment has stirred a reaction. Perhaps Doc, you have an alt in Ultima. What we have here is nothing more then a process in which to have fun and respect the rights of many. Incitaton to rally extinction of all but one is a futile venture at best. The most that could happen is to thwart the fun of a few and they leave Illy. Your comment reminds me of a now defunct newbie who actually tried such a stunt. He never joined an alliance even. GC had a good laugh.

Really most here are amused by your statement. I hope you prove yourself to be one of good report as the first part of your intro so indicates.
Teragram

Back to top Go down

Post  PlentyOToole on Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:03 pm

Hello.

I am new.

I've been told to introduce myself here.

I'm named after one of the silliest named Bond girls, and one with one of the smallest roles.

PlentyOToole

Back to top Go down

Salutations

Post  Lymfada on Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:14 am

Hello all. I am brand new to game and checking in.

Lymfada

Lymfada

Back to top Go down

intro

Post  hitt1 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:29 am

SUp, My name is hitt, I am part of the delegation to merge TOR and Alizes. I hope to have some excited and reasoned debates with everyone. I hope we can get to business and create some progress. On a side note, someone with my name has already registered to this forum. I found that interesting and am quite curious to if I will find out who.

I have been playing for about a year. I do mostly trade under the table and dabble in colored markets. I am known for being ruthless and cheap. I am generally quiet, but make my intentions known.

Hope to meet some new partners and traders.

hitt1

Back to top Go down

Trolin. This Dwarf might be a handful for some, but if you learn his way of humor he is just good fun!

Post  Trolin on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:53 pm

Hi there.
My name is Trolin and I am two and a half Illyriad years old.

Been involved in a few things here and there in Illyriad and been a helpful asset for many alliances and situations. I tend to get involved in too many things, that can sometimes lead to stress and sleep deprivation, which I then drown by drinking a ton of alcohol or blazing a spliff. Usually I do it with friends when I am at their place. We are a big number of people who all play computer games, in my little circle of trustees (IRL) so I tend to log on from whereever and I can be gone in an instance without saying goodbye. Don't be alarmed, I am just all over the place.

Hope you can get used to my sick and twisted mind one day

P.S - All the links I post are SAFE and do not need to be questioned. Mostly they are music links to a broad variety of music from all ages and genres. Occasionally there is a funny joke link or something in association to a conversation going on in the Global Chat (if it's there it's posted) or the Alliance Chat.

I wish you all a good summer

Trolin

Back to top Go down

Hello

Post  Yorgash on Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:57 am

My name is Yorgash and I have a little experience with game, my father has gotten me hooked.  So, looking forward to it.

Thanks,

Yorgash

Back to top Go down

Hey

Post  Cheebs on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:48 am

Hey,

I'm Cheebs and new to the game. Look forward to chatting with everyone while building up my cities.

Cheebs

Back to top Go down

Semi-Retired

Post  PonderStibbons on Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:08 am

Hi all,
So it seems like I am coming back after a rest from the game. I was the Arch-chancellor of the Unseen University (=UU=), and a member of NAAM, but RL was keeping me busy and I felt the War was getting silly. I have now joined the ranks of TOR-U and my alt Grisna (ex Tea-Lady extradinaire) has joined TOR, and we both hope to rediscover our prior enjoyment of this game.

Cheers,
PS & Gris

PonderStibbons

Back to top Go down

Thank you for having me!

Post  Agathokles on Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:48 am

Agathokles here, just accepted into The Old Republic University. I look forward to learning and growing with you all.

Agathokles

Back to top Go down

Post  Veneke on Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:20 am

Hello there - just checking in. Sebadecu invited me into TOR-U and I'm very much looking forward to the experience. Very Happy
Veneke

Back to top Go down

New student

Post  jendralcicak on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:21 am

hi, Nice to meet the other and have a new experience nice!!!
jendralcicak

Back to top Go down

Greeting

Post  Malkonen on Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:32 am

Names Malkonen, I joined TOR-U yesterday and have had a great amount of help and resources. Enjoying the game and the people.

Malkonen

Back to top Go down

Post  king of clouds on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:46 am

hi my name is cloud
joined TOR-U yesterday and the members are quite helpful and friendly ....build and grow and have fun that what i learn Razz

king of clouds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top