Introduce Yourself

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post  Prares on Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:35 pm

Greetings to all,

I'm from Celtic Knights and very interested in developing contacts for trade and increasing friendly relations with other alliances across Elgea, so glad to have found this forum.

Have played Travian and a strange Bulgarian offshoot of that (Knights Wars?? can't exactly remember the name) in the past, Illy is my preferred game of this type though - more depth and strategy and not the hourly concern that wipeout might happen if I can't log on lol.

In RL I'm an accountant in a small local firm in Sydney, Australia, while playing and writing music as a part time effort. Into learning maths, history, economics and science and certainly listening to wide range of music genres.

Been playing Illy since Nov 2010, seriously from about May 2011 and was in T? (another great training alliance) before setting sail to join CK.

cheers
Prares

Prares

Back to top Go down

Post  Crulamin Loyalar on Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:53 am

Hey all,

My name is Crulamin Loyalar and I'm new to the forum. Just thought i would say hi.

Crulamin Loyalar

Back to top Go down

Post  Zimi on Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:54 am

Hey guys,

Just introducing myself. I'm Zimi. Really excited about joining this group. I've enjoyed the game these past few days. Wink

Zimi.

Zimi

Back to top Go down

New - from Guild Just Us [=JU=]

Post  Blaxx Stoneaxe on Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:58 am

Hi, I'm one of the Chair Person's from Just Us. Janosch asked if we wanted to be part of the opportunity to create an alliance and participate together.

-Blaxx
Blaxx Stoneaxe

Back to top Go down

HolyElf Here

Post  HolyElf on Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:27 pm

Hey folks,

Thought I would stop in and introduce my self. Been playing for roughly 27 hours. Learning all about the game and the community. Lots of information to absorb.

I hope to see you all in chat and in the Illy.

Talk to you soon,

Holy Elf

HolyElf

Back to top Go down

Post  Janosch on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:13 am

Blaxx Stoneaxe wrote:Hi, I'm one of the Chair Person's from Just Us. Janosch asked if we wanted to be part of the opportunity to create an alliance and participate together.

-Blaxx

Welcome to all members of NAAM!
Janosch

Back to top Go down

Hello all!

Post  S. Monroe on Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:05 pm

I am S. Monroe, I'm a new player and a new student. Yes I got my name from the show Revolution. Feel free to ask any questions you have. Smile

S. Monroe

Back to top Go down

Hey its sleepy

Post  Sleepysylph on Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:35 am

Hey guys this is Sleepysylph. A little introduction to what it is to be me?

WELL I'm 30+female and love civilization building type games, hence the reason I'm enjoying Illyriad.
I'm an elvish city, and I have a mage tower woot.

I'm also a real life nurse, computer science major, and educator Smile

Sleepysylph

Back to top Go down

HI

Post  Ajeka on Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:55 am

Hello all I am Ajeka from the CK or also know as the CELTICKNIGHTS.My alliance has just formed a confed with TOR . I am the AGENT GENERAL RT of the CK, so second in command.

Ajeka

Back to top Go down

hey

Post  Donaldo on Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:08 am

Donaldo here
Started a few days ago. Male, live near Kansas City.

Donaldo

Back to top Go down

Re: Introduce yourself

Post  Pyrrhic on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:32 pm

Hi all,

I'm Pyrrhic, started a few days ago. Slowly get to grips with the game.

I live in the UK.

Cheers,
Pyrrhic

Pyrrhic

Back to top Go down

Hello!

Post  Brayvdayv on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:46 pm

My name in Illyriad is Bray'vdayv, and I'm fresh out of another training alliance that is shutting down. I'm 27 and live in Toronto. Hi everyone!
Brayvdayv

Back to top Go down

Registering

Post  Balek on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:58 am

Hello, new to the game and registering now

Balek

Back to top Go down

Registration

Post  Balek on Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:59 am

Hello, new to the game and registering now

Balek

Back to top Go down

Introduction

Post  Sparty on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:56 am

Hi all! I'm new and just wanted to say hi. I worked with my city for about 2 weeks before I discovered The Old Republic and the University. Happy to be here! Can't wait to learn a few things.

-Sparty study

Sparty

Back to top Go down

Hello

Post  Shadow Hound on Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:46 pm

Hi, I'm new but I have played over browser games like this before. Little new to the peace and love and non attacky that is going on in GC but I can roll with anything.

Shadow Hound

Shadow Hound

Back to top Go down

Post  SniffMuffins on Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:08 pm

Newb SniffMuffins reporting for duty! I've been playing about 4 days so far, and am still curious how this game changes over time. Excited to be part of a structured university to help me get things in order, better than floundering around myself!

SniffMuffins

Back to top Go down

Gandiwen

Post  Gandiwen on Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:29 pm

Hello all and thanks for having me. My name in game is Gandiwen, in real life it is Matt. I've played a few other RTS builders like LoU and KoC, but this one looks like it has a better community and a deeper game system. I look forward to meeting you all and learning the game.
Gandiwen

Back to top Go down

Hello

Post  Balour on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 pm

Hi all

I've decided to give this game a go since I don't have the time to spend on Eve or WOW anymore. I hope this game allows me some more casual gameplay and I hope this guild helps me too! See you online!!!

Balour

Back to top Go down

Grettings

Post  Nicon1 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:19 pm

I am Nicon aka Dennis in real life. I am originally from Colorado and reside in Ohio with my wife. I work nights 12 hours shifts which is why I am not seen a lot during the week. I will be playing daily. Outside of fantasy/rpg gaming I enjoy reading, fishing and music. I found this game yesterday in the Chrome and decided to try it. so far i like it. There is a wonderful community within the game in global chat who helped me quite a bit with resources to get me up and running. I look forward to learning the game and getting to know you. Good day to all

Nicon1

Back to top Go down

Greetings

Post  Milonga on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:43 am

New to Illy, but veteran to massive browser-based games...

Playing out of Southern-Nevada, aka: Las Vegas..

Happy to have a hand pointing me in the right direction, as long as I can meander somewhat.

Thanks for having me in TORU.
Milonga

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone

Post  Romwell on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:57 am

Thanks for inviting me to the Alliance. I came across the game by accident on FB and I'm glad I found it. What's more is that I've been trying to grow my starting city for the past three days and its been slow. I was kind of worried about being attacked as soon as the 'safety' period had expired. I have no clue as to how you guys knew I was available to join an alliance, but I'm glad someone took an interest.

Thanks again,
And I'll see you in game.

-Romwell

Romwell

Back to top Go down

Post  SniffMuffins on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:36 pm

Welcome Romwell!

Don't worry about being attacked, your alliance will back you if you are. Just make sure to say something here, or in the Alliance Chat and you will have all the support you need. Things take a long time in this game, as I like to say: slow and steady wins the race!

SniffMuffins

Back to top Go down

Post  Janosch on Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:38 pm

Welcome!
Janosch

Back to top Go down

Hello

Post  Vayor on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:06 am

Hi Everyone,

I'm Vayor (Kevin in the real world) and I'm in Melbourne Aus. Been plodding around with my city for about a week before I found TOR-U so I've not been as efficient as I could be (trained 10 spearmen, oops). Looking forward to learning and experiencing the game with you all!

Vayor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top